Monday 18 May 2015

Changeable weather.

As you can see, we have a pool of fish now; they will follow your cursor and if you tap the cursor, you can feed the fish. :D
This caught my eye while I was trying to add a Google Follower button and my silly sense of humour won.  Thank you so much to ElizabethD of Cornish Cream for providing the link to a very good website where I found out how to add that Follower button.

Seaton beach in sunshine . . . . 



Kelp, washed up by the tide.

Then the sun went in and the wind picked up . . . . 


Brrrr, it doesn't look so inviting now, does it?
























I was hoping for a colourful sunset, but although the wind died away and the sea became calm, it remained cold and grey.  I drove home through torrential rain and had to sit in the car waiting for a chance to get myself and dog out of the car and in home.
Roll on Summer!





3 comments:

  1. How quickly the weather changes these days. It certainly looked very stormy at Seaton. This morning I woke to pouring rain, but I think the sun is trying to come out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rambler! I came over from Elizabeth's blog. Loving you photo's and a little jealous that you got to meet Mrs E. Love her! I got away from blogging for a few years but trying to get back in the swing of it. you have a beautiful blog and I am so glad you started. Two words- DON'T STOP!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Barb, and so glad you came over from Elizabeth's blog. It was a lovely time we spent together (even if we did get completely lost - several times!) I have just read quite a lot of your blog, too (and bookmarked it) and wish you well in continuing in the same vein. Please don't 'de-clutter'!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog. I do appreciate your comments.