Thursday 29 April 2021

OI!!! YOU MUCKY LOT!

 Another job that Peter and Nic did when they came over was to give my car a thorough clean.  Power-washed it all over, then added shampoo & conditioner plus the soft brush to the hose and went all over it again, rinsed with clear water and giving a final polish to the windows and a final flourish to the wheel trims.  Oh my word, it looked a real treat afterwards. Straight out of the showroom! 

The very next morning, it had been dive-bombed by the local seagulls, all over the roof, down one side on the windows and door and all over the bonnet.  GRRRRRRR!!!! Is it that the shiny vehicle upsets them?  Do they call all their mates to come and join in?  

So it was out with the bucket & sponge for me; so far it has stayed unmarked. 





2 comments:

  1. You really do have cr***y seagulls, don't you. I'm really glad I live inland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rotten things, my husband would be murmuring '12 bore'.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing an interest in my blog. I do appreciate your comments.